Diploma of Business
Leads to the Bachelor of Business. Equips students with a spread of management knowledge, skills and business acumen need to perform in the complex business world.
||LKR 66,500/- per unit
- BES1500D: Business Communication and Analysis
- MAN1100D: Management
- MKT1600D: Marketing Principles & Practices
Electives - Select 5 Subjects
- ACC1100D: Accounting
- ECF1110D: Economics
- EECF1120D: Finance
- LAW1100D: Legal Framework
- MAN1600D: E Business Systems
- ECF1151D: Quantitative and Statistical Techniques for Business
- PAC1100D: Professional and Academic Communication
Entry into 2nd year of
- Advanced Diploma of Business - Can enter into many universities in Australia or many Navitas Universities for the 2nd year of the degree for business related majors such as Accounting, Finance, Business Law, Hospitality Management, Economics, Human Resources, International Business, Management Information Systems, Tourism Management etc.