For more details call -
- Inquiry and Enrollments - 071 115 1234
TKT [Teaching Knowledge Test](Cambridge)
What is TKT (Teaching Knowledge Test)?
TKT is a flexible series of modular teaching qualifications, which test your knowledge in specific areas of English language teaching.
Why Choose TKT?
TKT is a globally-recognised certificate, accepted in over 60 countries. The exam consists of 5 different modules:
Module 1 : Language and background to language learning and teaching
Module 2 : Lesson planning and use of resources for language teaching
Module 3 : Managing the teaching and learning process
Module 4 : CLIL (Content and Language Integrated Learning)
Module 5 : YL (Young Learners)
You can study independently for it and take the test at your own pace. You can take all five modules in one test or as separate modules because each module is considered as a stand-alone qualification. It is also possible to take the above modules in any sequence depending on your requirement.
Your TKT qualification attests to your expertise in:
- different teaching methods
- use of teaching resources
- knowledge of effective lesson planning
- techniques of classroom management
For more information about TKT, please visit: http://www.cambridgeenglish.org/teaching-english/teaching-qualifications/tkt/
- For teachers who want to secure an internationally recognized teaching qualification
- For teachers who aspire to updating themselves on latest technologies and resources as well as teaching methods
- For trainee teachers who need a solid foundation for their career
- For school leavers who want to start on a teaching career
TKT at ACBT
ACBT is an authorized testing centre for all modules of TKT and candidates can take the test once every month.
ACBT also delivers a variety of preparation programmes for TKT examination.
|TKT Preparation Course (36 hours)|
|Thursday (Evening)||3.00pm - 6.30pm||Rs.25,000/=|
|TKT CLIL / YL Courses (15 hours)|
|Monday & Wednesday||3.00pm - 6.30pm||Rs.15,000/=|
|Training programmes aiming at TKT are delivered at schools upon request and the duration and nature of the programmes can be negotiated on condition that the schools can comply with ACBT's requirements.||Free|
For more information:
|Email us on:||email@example.com|
|Call us on :||
+(94) 071 115 1234
|Visit us at :||
ACBT, No: 32 Dickmans Road, Colombo 05,