Diploma of Science (Computing/IT)
Diploma of Science (Computing/IT) program introduces you to the disciplines of computer science, software engineering, computer security, information technology and other emerging fields.
The program consists of 8 units of study and can be completed over 2 or 3 trimesters.
Students who successfully complete 4 units under the ACBT Diploma program will receive Advanced Standing in the ECC Diploma of Science (Computing/IT) Program – Year 2 (CRICOS Code 092035D).
Students also have the possibility of receiving up to 8 units (120 credit points) advanced standing, the equivalent of the first year, in the respective bachelor’s degree at ECU.
A minimum of 50% pass in all units is required for progression to ECU.
|Year||Sri Lankan Students|
LKR 86,000/- per unit
- CSI1241: Systems Analysis
- CSP1150: Programming Principles
- MAT1252: Mathematics for Computing
- SCI1125: Professional Science Essentials
- CSG1105: Applied Communications
- CSG1207D: Systems and Database Design
- CSI1101D: Computer Security
- ENS1161N: Computer Fundamentals
Entry into 2nd year of
- Students can also enter into many universities in Australia or Navitas-partnered Universities for the 2nd year in IT related majors such as Networking, Computer Security, Information Systems, Internet Computing, and Graphic Design etc.