University Foundation Program - Science (Health Studies )
University Foundation program is an academic preparatory program designed to prepare students for university studies. This program will also be referred as Diploma ( Year 1).
|Year||Sri Lankan Students|
|2020||LKR 56,000/- per unit|
YEAR 1 - TRIMESTER 1
- COM210 – Communication Skills
- CPT107 – Introductory Computing
- MTH104 – Introductory Mathematics
- ELE100 – English Language Enhancement
YEAR 1 - TRIMESTER 2
- CHE100 – Introductory Chemistry
- SCN110 – Foundation Science
- COM220 – Workplace Communication
- HBI 100 -Human Biology
Part-time students who are enrolled in less than 4 units per trimester are expected to take additional trimesters to complete.