Diploma in Communications and Creative Industries
This program focuses on both theoretical and practical aspects of communication and creativity. It provides introductory-level units in which you will acquire fundamental skills that are essential to the program and your future career. Students can choose to specialize in one area or gain expertise in multiple areas, providing you with the multi-skilling required to be successful in today’s workforce.
This course leads into the 2nd year of the respective Bachelor's Degree at ECU. Students will be able to pathway into either Bachelor of Design or Bachelor of Media and Communication at ECU.
|Year||Sri Lankan Students|
|2020||LKR 78,000/- per unit|
- SBL1600D: Business Identity and Protocols
- SAH1250D: Storytelling and Meaning
- SAH1200D: Media and Culture
- BRO1000D: iTalk Presentation Skills
- SAH1100D: Communicating Ideas
- SAH1150D: Creativity
- MKT1600D: Marketing Principles and Practices
- SBL1300D : Business Environment and Markets
Entry into 2nd year of
Students can also enter into many universities in Australia or Navitas-partnered Universities for the 2nd year in related majors such as Fashion, Games and Interactive Design, Visual and Spatial Design, Broadcasting and Digital Journalism, Advertising etc.