University Foundation Program – Communication and Creative Industries
This program focuses on both theoretical and practical dimesions of communications and creativity. The units you will study are designed to enhance your learning experience, and provide you with the underpinning knowledge necessary to prepare you for further studies at university level.
|Year||Sri Lankan Students|
|2019||LKR 52,000/- per unit|
YEAR 1 - TRIMESTER 1
- COM210 – Communication Skills
- CPT107 – Introductory Computing
- BUS129 – Introductory Marketing
- ELE100 – English Language Enhancement
YEAR 1 - TRIMESTER 2
- PMG 100 – Project Management
- COM220 – Work place Communication
- CPT100 – Information Design
- CCI106 – Creative Cultures
Part-time students who are enrolled in less than 4 units per trimester are expected to take additional trimesters to complete.