An Overview of Research Council
ACBT is moving steadily with its international reputation by cultivating a spirit of discovery new knowledge and innovation in the field of Business, Science, Engineering and IT to create a vibrant research community in the College for sustainable future. The Research Council of ACBT was established in 2017 with the border view of facilitating conduct high-quality research that will advance knowledge, integrate with quality teaching and learning and broaden access to higher education for the benefit of the state, nation, and world.
To be unique with research and development in the field of Business, Science, Engineering, and technology by promoting excellence in research to make a significant contribution towards knowledge enhancement for the wellbeing of the knowledge-based society.
Foster research and development by cultivate an environment that sustains and extends quality research, scholarship and creative work which will provide a transformative educational experience that engages students both in and out of the classroom.
Composition of the Research Council
- The Chairman -Associate Dean
- The Principal of ACBT
- Three Academic Staff members
- Representative of Academic Council
- Coordinator of Research Unit
- Fostering a research culture in the College
- Initiate steps to improve to research findings of University academics
- Facilitating publications of research in high impact international journals
- Encouraging multidisciplinary research
- Advising the research and publication unit of the College
- Coordinating the activities of the faculty research unite
- Coordinating the activities of Research Conference
- Facilitating publication of the Research journal in the College
Conference and Symposia
Australian College of Business and Technology conduct Research Conference and Symposia for the academicians and undergraduates from various disciplines to bridge the knowledge gap by presenting cutting- edge research findings towards a sustainable future.
- (1) ARC- 2018
Academic Research Conference -2018
Research and Publications
ACBT intends to publish periodical journals as well as conference proceedings of the highest standards on current topics of relevance in Business, Science and Technology. Conference Proceedings
- ACBT Academic Research Conference on Business, Science and Technology-2018
ISSN 2602-8883 Journal
- ACBT JBST Volume 1, Number 1
JBST Research Journal